Wednesday, June 25, 2008

EMPIRE SWINGERS

EMPIRE SWINGERS · INLAND EMPIRE SWINGERS

This is a respectable place for anyone in the Inland Empire and surrounding cities to meet, converse, and play in a comfortable swinger environment. Our group events consist of Respectable Single Women, Respectable Couples, and Respectable Single Males


RULES:
Must live in California, or are frequent visitors to California. (You may need to be approved by a Mod if you live out of state.)
Be over 21. NO EXCEPTIONS
*** You MUST have a PICTURE, AGE, and CITY,STATE in your profile.***
You must have your email set to individual, special notice, or daily digest. NO, NO EMAIL OPTION
Be Polite to other members. NO MEANS NO. Any form of disrespect to any member will lead to immediate removal from group. 
Post something, don't just join and leave it, PARTICIPATE. (I.E. polls, questionaires, parties. etc.) Lurkers, nosey people, and snoopers WILL BE REMOVED.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

aldrin james said...

I do think that I am qualified to join that swingers club. I am sure that joining that club is going to be so great. I have a friend who already part of that club and he told me that it is the best swingers club.

clubs liberales

General Post said...

The resource that you mentioned here is something that I have been looking from quite a time. I am happy that I found your post while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.

chris said...

We have people from U.S.A. and other countries attend our parties. We have earned the reputation of having the friendliest group members and nicest Venus.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Swingers-USA/info