Monday, June 23, 2008

The Black Masquerade 323

TheBlackMasquerade323 · Let Your Fantasies Kum True!!!

This is an adult social club for like minded civilized people of all races in the Atlanta, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Buckhead, College Park surrounding areas, where couples,single ladies and select single men can share there most inter-most freaky side with others, alone or just sit back and watch. It's all on you and created for you. Here you can find links to other groups and their parties parties as well... NOTE TO GROUP OWNERS If you're gonna post about your groups info...parties, links, whatever plz be active in the group. Just don't come out the blue and think ur gonna post and you never even said at least HI. I will not post it. Now ya'll Know I had to do it!!! My Bday is coming up...Sept. 4th, so I'm looking for a spot to have my Bday party Sept. 9th in the ATL. Stay posted for more info! For more information please email me a KKissthecat@aol.com Hope to see you there. Luv Ya'll, Miss Kitti

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: